Friday, July 11, 2014

Friday Night Prosperity List #1

From angellightem
I'm always writing down cool things that happened and stuff I love.  Here's what the very warm, stormy 4th of July week brought.


cakeruns * night walks * gruyere, fig jam and crackers (didn't give a damn about cheese until I moved up here) *  LUSH * first tarot trade- I had a relaxing Reiki and reflexology session with a talented coworker) * my organized yarn stash *
having successful massage therapist and other healers nearby * a family who gives a shit
the awesome artists I know online and I can buy from any time I want to! * my new planner * can't wait for Salem






How has your week been?  Excited for something new coming up?


Watching:  The Americans
Matthew Rhys is hot and can pass for Russian.  He's got that Jewfro thing going.
Listening:  ASMR and Arcade Fire
Reading: Sacre Bleu by Christopher Moore

No comments:

Also of interest...

>>>