Sunday, June 3, 2012

Week End Mini Newsletter

Hey- just a quick note on what's new and cool stuff I've gathered over the week.




First and probably foremost, had a great time last night seeing these guys:



Couldn't stay up after midnight to represent, but I enjoyed my first tophatter auction.  Did a tarot reading, client was happy.  Awesome.

I do have a pretty pretty rune bag in the Enchanted Arts pagan auction.

From the people who brought you The Housewives Tarot
comes...

Pretty relevant huh.

Links and Articles

20 Things I ( fn heard all the time but never took seriously/didn't do for whatever stupid reason) Should Have Known at 20 

Artisan Work

This'll give you an idea of the treasuries I'm putting together-
Unicorn Poop Cookies by BakeAlltheThings

Cute Cedar and Mint Sugar Scrub cubes!  Refreshing sugar scrub in
the perfect portions.

Oatmeal Milk and Honey black soap- can't think of a better combination
for smooth skin!

No comments:

Also of interest...

>>>