Friday, July 11, 2014

Friday Night Prosperity List #1

From angellightem
I'm always writing down cool things that happened and stuff I love.  Here's what the very warm, stormy 4th of July week brought.


cakeruns * night walks * gruyere, fig jam and crackers (didn't give a damn about cheese until I moved up here) *  LUSH * first tarot trade- I had a relaxing Reiki and reflexology session with a talented coworker) * my organized yarn stash *
having successful massage therapist and other healers nearby * a family who gives a shit
the awesome artists I know online and I can buy from any time I want to! * my new planner * can't wait for Salem






How has your week been?  Excited for something new coming up?


WatchingThe Americans
Matthew Rhys is hot and can pass for Russian.  He's got that Jewfro thing going.
Listening:  ASMR and Arcade Fire
Reading: Sacre Bleu by Christopher Moore

No comments:

Also of interest...

>>>