Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Now Testify!

Probably the best thing about reading cards is hearing back from people- they connected to what you saw, received hope and direction and have a heads up for people and happenings they wouldn't otherwise know about.

It's my pleasure to receive feedback like this and I'd like to share some with you here.


"amazingly insightful again-you are so dead on int hese readings, i will definitely be back for another:) thanks so much!"

"Amazing and accurate reading! It resonated with me and it was spot-on. Thank you for the insight, perspective, and positivity!"

"Thanks for an honest and insightful reading! I'll definitely be back again ~<3"

"This was really interesting Svet, and accurate! Thank you for the reading"
H.F.

"Svetlana you made my day! Your reading was just what I needed to make me feel so much better about my situation. Thank you so much for your compassion and for giving me such a fresh perspective! Thank you!"
Claire

"This was an insightful reading for a question that many would have viewed as difficult. Thank you so much for your time and energy!"
Mary


"Svet's reading was very helpful to me in making a decision about my career. It very accurately predicted the best outcome for me. Even though I tried other options to be sure, the end result was that I found the options she told me were the best fit for me were in fact my best ones. I was very impressed with the accuracy of the reading. It was truly very well done."

Babs, Canada

No comments:

Also of interest...

>>>