Sunday, January 8, 2012

Favorite Sites and Listening Party: Hustle, Diego's Umbrella, robot Morgan Freeman and more

I've racked up more good finds to share with you.





The Art of Hustle
I'm out of full time work but I'm an artist.  These two maxims had me feeling pretty discouraged but a visit has got me thinking.  Especially the "print your own money" bit.  A concept has been floating around the empty space in my brain that might be good for this.

Spirit Portrait. oil
ShortStack
Have a Facebook fanpage?  Customize your own link for people to click on with whatever you want.
They're easy to build.  Mine's a mini newsletter.  People see my newest blog posts, can tell exactly what I offer, and can fan for a special coupon.  It's worked for me.

Listen Here








Best thing on tv.  Aside from Metalocalypse.







No comments:

Also of interest...

>>>